Ceiling lamp wood 8CELLS
Like a soap bubble...
For a mood light opening up new perspectives in different rooms of your home.
The ceiling lamp 8CELLS is reminiscent of "soap bubbles" that pull each other out while keeping the shape and density needed for synergy. By uniting the bubbles, they form polyhedra associating hexagons and tetragones. Eight modules are set around a central module and create an endless structure. The 9-chamber composition is lit by a central light source.
Ceiling lamp fully assembled by hand.
- Designer: Jaanus Orgusaar / 2017
- Origin: Tallinn (Estonia)
- Manufacturer: Jaanus Orgusaar - Made in EUROPE
- Material: Birch plywood 1.5 mm (aircraft plywood), socket E27 max 70W, white textile cable 1,5m + bulb included
- Dimensions: 600mm x 600mm
- Color: natural
- Weight: 2kg
- Specifications: fully assembled
Shipping within 15 to 20 days