Box steel, FRAME 10
A cube with perfect symmetry!
By creating the Frame boxes in 1943, Mogens Lassen, an internationally renowned architect and pioneer of Danish functionalism, was directly inspired by the Bauhaus and by the work on "Gold number" by Le Corbusier.
Frame 10 is a flexible storage solution consisting of a square wooden box and housed in a cubic steel structure. By an ingenious invisible push-button system, they stack on top of each other to form one.
Perfect for storing your desk accessories, jewelry, makeup and all kinds of trinkets. The individual combinations are infinite. Made in Denmark and created with particular attention to detail, "Frame 10" brings together functionality, quality and aesthetics.
- Designer: Mogens Lassen 1943 / by Lassen 2013 NEW Edition
- Origin: Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Manufacturer: By Lassen - Made in EUROPE
- Material: veneer, MDF, lacquered steel
- Dimensions: 10x10x10cm
- Color: dark grey
- Weight: 565gr (excluding packaging)